REVIEW | TRES EMME Restructuring Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment Masque !




HELLO GUYS!
I don't know about you, but I'm so drawn to the beauty sector at supermarkets.
They lure me, they scream my name and hypnotise me to buy stuff.
I love buying hair products, and I use them quiet often actually.
This one I use almost everytime I wash my hair.





ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This has a very thick consistency, almost jelly-like, and a really nice smell.
I love that its a tub, so you can easily scoop out product and use all of it without having to rinse it or anything.
Has this really helped my hair though?
I've been using this over 8 months now,
so I should know.
It has, I promise you , it has. In fact - this product might have been the product that saved my hair back when I dyed my hair back to brown. My hair lost its gloss, it looked dry and very dull, and this truly helped with giving my hair life again. I apply this after I shampoo my hair, squeeze out the excess water and apply it generously. I leave it for about 4-5 minutes and rinse off. And my hair's good as new.


BOTTOM LINE

Honestly, I'm in love with this product, it works far better than any random conditioner I've tried. I don't use it everytime I wash my hair. But I use it like 4/5 times I wash my hair. I've repurchased twice, and will continue to repurchase, for sure. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!


 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love Tresemme products and now I really want to try this! I use one by Herbal Essenses right now and its okay, and has helped but I've been interested in trying a new one.

    - Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is def a gd one! - Haven't tried the Herbal Essence one.

      Delete
  2. This sounds pretty amazing, will definitely have to give it a go! xx
    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog from beauty forum :D lovin your blog,im following your blog now :))


    www.beautylicious08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts