ELF mineral eyeshadow in natural | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I'm on a roll preparing ELF reviews today, 
and this is one of them. 
I've been in love with ELF mineral eyeshadows for a while, 
and I decided to get one more shade.




ABOUT THE PRODUCT
As with all loose powders, they could give quite a lot of fallout, 
but if you tap off the excess, 
that ought to solve the fallout issue. 
This is a very pigmented and frosty eyeshadow, 
but it's beautiful, 
it has almost a metallic hue, 
it has a peachy yellow-tint and it's a great all over the lid shade.





BOTTOM LINE
I love this eyeshadow, my favourite mineral eyeshadow in angelic though, 
it's the most beautiful highlighter for that doll like highlight.


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. itsa such a beatiful colour and texture looks great too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyeshadows really caught my eye and your review doesn't really help my wallet, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts