LIPSTICK DIARIES #32| VIVO barely there ! + I tried permanent individual lashes !



HELLO GUYS!

Yes, you heard it right,
I tried on permanent lashes.
I put individual lashes on,
one by one on my lashes with a firmer glue,
it's not easy, and takes a long time..
but did I like the results?

I think they turned out quite nice for my first time,
I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my make up so
to me there's a huge room for improvement.
But I'm quite proud of myself for trying it out.

BTW. The individual lashes hurt my eye a bit,
but I figured out why - it's because I glued them to my eye not the lashes.

FYI Permanent lashes are meant to be done in a salon,
and I wouldn't recommend going out there and trying it out,
unless you're a crazy rebel like myself,
because you could mess up your natural eyelashes,
and they could look really bad too.

The LIPSTICK in this look is  VIVO's matte lipstick in barely there, 
it has pink hues to it, 
and it could look a tad too light, 
but looks brilliant with smokey eyes.






FACE
NYX HD foundation in natural
MUA hide and conceal in fair
Catrice retouch light reflecting concealer
MUA bronzed perfection
MUA mosaic bronzer in glow
VIVO blush in primrose pink - blush
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
TFSI
Vivo matte eyeshadow in sandstorm
NYX single eyeshadows in highlight, dark brown
Essence waterproof eyeliner in black
Essence longlasting eye pencil in black fever
ELF mineral pressed eyeshadow in bridal party
MUA artiste palette - purple, 2 light shades
Individual lashes 8, 10, 12, 14mm
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof


EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow stylist - light shade
Milani brow tint pen in ash
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
VIVO lipstick in barely there


I hope you like this post, 
and let me know what you think!
-Dyna
xx



 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Love the lipstick, its a perfect nude and suits you very well :)

    xo Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on the beauty blogger bunch! Stopping by to check out your page,love it and that great giveaway! I LOVE that lipstick and I need to get it!! Thanks for sharing.
    Barbie
    http://barbiesbeautybitsblogger.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4570015

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts