ELF studio flawless concealer brush | review !



HELLO GUYS!
I am a huge fan of ELF brushes,
yes - they're not the cheapest brushes to buy when you buy a lot individually,
because even though £3.75 for one brush is NOT a lot,
when you buy like 20+ brushes (like I have)
they're not the cheapest brushes,
compared to like my favourite brush set from Coastal Scents (22 brush set) which costs $35
vs the £80+ price tag for buying 22 ELF studio brushes;
in both cases excluding shipping.
So, even though they're still quite expensive to buy (when you buy a whole bunch of them),
they are still very much worth getting,
not all of them.
Is this one of the brushes which you may want to pass on?

I featured this product in this video below if you'd like to see that:






ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This is a tiny fluffy brush,
it's not tiny enough to use for blending your eyeshadow.
But it's tiny enough to blend your concealer on your under eyes,
or your nose area.
The shape makes it perfect for that,
and normally I'd use this wherever is tinier for precision areas,
so I wouldn't apply my whole foundation with this.
It works equally well with liquid, mousse, cream and powder textures,
even though I personally prefer using this with liquid textures,
because I rather blend my concealer with the warm of my hand at times,
even though I have found myself enjoying this quite a lot when I blend my cream concealers.
This would also be great to apply your setting powder on your under eye area



sorry about the blurry photo

BOTTOM LINE
A great multipurpose brush!
Highly recommended!

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. wow this brush looks really good! It's been a long time since I've ordered stuff from elf but this brush is tempting me!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELF has some seriously excellent products no doubt x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts