LIPSTICK DIARIES #31| MUA 's OMG ! + a look perfect for spring!



HELLO GUYS!
 I tried something a bit more lightweight today, 
it wouldn't be my go-to makeup look, 
but it's definitely softer, 
and more fresh, perfect timing, 
just for spring!

 Lipstick-wise I used MUA's OMG lip boom, 
it's a beautiful coral pink,
 it's not too bright nor too light, 
just perfect, 
especially for spring / summer. 








FACE
NYX HD foundation in natural
ELF maximum coverage concealer in porcelain
MUA cover and conceal in fair
MUA mosaic bronzer in natural glow
VIVO cosmetics blush and highlight duo in sweet peach - only blush
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance


EYES
TFSI
Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow in Brulee
ELF pressed mineral eyeshadow in bridal party
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
MUA intense eyeliner in jet black, snow white
VIVO cosmetics pearl eyeshadow in aquamarine
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof 
Individual lashes 8, 10, 12, 14 mm
Essence multi action best selling mascara

EYEBROWS
Milani brow tint pen
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown

LIPS
MUA lip boom OMG - lipstick only 


I hope you like this post, 
and let me know what you think!
-Dyna
xx



 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Loving the pop of color under the lower lashes and that lipstick shade is stunning:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's such a beautiful shade! I have ordered it and looking forward to getting it in my hands!
    It suits you great doll
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts