Clean & Clear Moisturising Mist | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I'm quite a huge fan of setting sprays, 
and I've tried quite a few over the past few years.






ABOUT THE PRODUCT
 It's a setting spray. The packaging is defective. 
I've opened 3 of them, 
they were all defective. 
The spray nozzle doesn't spritz at all, or very little and unevenly. 
I use the packaging for other spray bottles, 
so I don't mind that much. 
This is oil free, 
and it smells quite nice and refreshing. 
In summer, I like to keep one of these in my bag and spritz this all over my face 
for that cooling effect. 
It helps with making my make up last 
and doesn't dry my skin, 
but it doesn't quite moisturise. 

BOTTOM LINE
I love this product! It could use better packaging. 
But I do love this and I have repurchased. 
This is not cruelty free though, so that's a huge con, I guess. 

That's it for this post dolls, 
I hope you like it!
-and till the next..
 take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :)
    DOING A MAC GIVEAWAY WHEN I REACH 200 FOLLOWERS :)



    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I think I want to try this, I'll keep an eye out for it next time I'm out.

    I think this might be quite refreshing if you keep it in the fridge during summer :)

    Elle xx
    www.beautyshewrote.info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts