DUPE: Ardell 102 false eyelashes | #906 | 10 pairs for £6 !



HEY DOLLS !
If you've been following my blog, 
you'd know how much I love false eyelashes.

I'm quite picky on my false eyelashes, and I just ordered 75 pairs 
of false eyelashes off ebay.

These are by far my favourite lashes! 
I'll tell you more about them below- 

 

 ABOUT THE PRODUCT


First of all, I had had my Ardell false lashes demi #102 for months
before I tried them. 
they seemed too dramatic
but I saw a video once and I wanted to give them a try. 

I did, and I feel in love. 
They were so doll like, and opened my eyes, 
they had just the right length to them. 
I was amazed, in fact. 

The strip was so flexible, it was just brilliant. 

I had been looking to find the cheapest alternative to buy these lashes in bulk since forever.
And then I found a particular seller on ebay (special-match) 
who sold what seemed to be the closest match to these. 

I got 10 pairs, but the first time I wore these I found them too short. 
The second time, I cut off a bit off the shortest side, 
and they had just the right length. 

They have a clear band, which I much prefer in my false lashes.

They're not as flexible as the ardell lashes, 
but they're pretty close, 
and I've learned to work around them



 

BOTTOM LINE

I love these false eyelashes,
I know they're not for everyone, 
but they're definitely for me!


Get these from HERE!

I hope you found this helpful and let me know what you think dolls!
- Dyna
xxx



 
  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. im a lover of false lashes also hun, my lashes are soo short and stumpy like, I have tried soo many and they really can be an expensive piece of a beaut accessory, I found some on ebay too the last pairs I bought in bulk were the first pairs I tried from there and thought they were great for the price but also had the black thread so I was not too pleased , they were not very bendable either and had t be trimmed loads, im looking for a massive bulk of them now with clear so will have a look for these thankyou for sharing, do they do other styles ? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, they have plenty of clear strip ones! x

      Delete
  2. I´m false lash addict, and a Red Cherry and Ardell lover. However, I find these ebay lashes supernice too and for such low cost! I buy like 10 pairs for 1USD and no shipping! :D
    What kinds of glue do you use? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, your comment somehow went in my junk mail. I use the Duo eyelash adhesive. Sometimes the dark tone and sometimes the waterproof one. Love them! I have more false eyelashes post coming up.. but these are my fave!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts