LIPSTICK DIARIES #39 | VIVO Naturally Nude + SLEEK Peaches and Cream | Green Cut Crease & BLING BLING !





HELLO GUYS!


I have bad news. A blog is stealing my full posts and reposting them.
I shared the link on my facebook page and twitter.
Action has already been taken and hopefully they'll close the blog down.

Anywho:
As you can tell, I'm enjoying the cut crease look at the moment-
and this time round I wanted to do a green-toned one with glitter. 

I paired it with VIVO's lipstick in naturally nude 
and SLEEK's true colour lipstick in Peaches & Cream
because I found the first one too light for the look. 


 

 


FACE

NYX HD foundation in 03 natural
Hard Candy glamoflauge concealer in light and medium
ELF mineral boosters in tinted and corrective yellow
ELF studio cool bronzer
Vivo cosmetics blush in sweet peach
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*

EYES

TFSI
NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
Catrice eyeshadow pen Coolibri LE in virgin forest
Catrice absolute eye colours in bring me frosted cake, hip hop on the tree top, blackwood forest
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof
Born pretty glitter eyeshadow in 027
Special Match Lashes #906
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed - matte black
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride - white
Deborah 24 hour eyeliner
Pupa Multiplay eyeliner in 09 black 
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
Covergirl mascara very black waterproof
 

EYEBROWS

Catrice eyebrow stylist  date with ash-ton
Essence lash and brow gel mascara
Pupa eyebrow highlighter

LIPS

Vivo matte lipstick in naturally nude
Sleek true colour lipstick in peaches and cream.



I hope you like it!
- Should you have any requests let me know guys!
- Dyna
xxx


*products marked were gifts or were sent for pr purposes

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Really lovely make-up!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you'll solve this problem soon. x
    And great makeup as always!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts