MUA intense eyeliner in snow white | review w/ swatches !




HELLO GUYS!

As you probably know,
I got so many MUA products recently with their promotional codes..
and these liners have been in my collection for over 3 months now -
and I have had the opportunity to test them out throughout these three months.








Here's what I think -

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Sleek, nice packaging. Sharpener is built-in in the cap,
which could be a disadvantage
because it may lead to the eyeliner drying up.
 The actual eyeliner is creamy and quite pigmented.
It needs setting, so it is not longlasting on its own,
but they're great to be used as bases, which is what I bought them for.
It does draw on the waterline, but doesn't last that long due to the creaminess.

The shade is a white, no shimmer or anything. It's not the whitest I've seen, but it's quite white.
I'm impressed.



BOTTOM LINE

A great eyeliner to use as a base or to powder,
it's quite creamy,
and they have some really nice colours to choose from.
If you're looking for bases / looking for a cheap eyeliner,
which you won't mind powdering,
these are for you!



I hope this somehow helps. 
Remember - make up is art
If you think you can rock it don't let anyone tell you it doesn't look good. 
- Dyna 
xx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion


Comments

  1. Wonderful post,love your blog.*__*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. absoltly love reading your posts , you love the same things as me and , i would love to see this on, i love the black one and the glitter black one is even creamier which i love more x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks dear! It hasn't finished editing cos I changed the music but you can check out the eyeliner on in my video here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvQsrimRt-8&list=UUUok1Jjaq_oihPDc1AvxkvA&index=1 Used it as a base! x

      Delete
    2. http://stuffatabudget.blogspot.co.uk/
      Love this blog just looking at MUA products and this eye-liner is a must be in my make-up bag always use it in my inner corner of the eyes :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts