Catrice Kohl Kajal in 130 Greentings from... | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!
I have yet another Catrice review today. 
This product is quite interesting,
the shade in the packaging looks pretty, but did it deliver?





PACKAGING
Packaging is a sharpening eye pencil 
I love that it shows the colour, 
it's easier to find in your collection. 
Words haven't worn off, 
and it still looks like new.


 TEXTURE
This is dry, and chalky, 
very hard to swatch, 
let alone use on the eyes.


FINISH
Matte

SHADE
A lime yellow green


LASTING POWER
3-4 hours .. then it needs to be reapplied and perfected


BOTTOM LINE
I don't like it, 
too dry and chalky, 
not creamy at all - 
Not recommended.
I hope you find this review helpful guys!
Let me know what you think below!
Dyna
xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

  1. Wow I recently got a eyeshadow of the same colour and I have no idea where or how to use it! Great post!

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blend your green eyeshadow with it / use it as a transitional colour dear x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts