CATRICE Lip Appeal Lipgloss in 050 Naturally Pink | review w/ swatches !




HEY DOLLS!

I have another lipgloss review today.
I have to admit, I much prefer lipsticks over glosses,
but when I have dry lips I tend to opt
for the glossier versions because
they're more soothing on the lips and are
more forgiving than lipsticks overall.


PACKAGING
Sleek packaging from Catrice, as always.
Words do fade over time, which is something I don't like.



WAND
An elongated spoon-like wand.
It's quite handy to apply lipgloss



SCENT
Nice fruity scent to it.



TEXTURE
Creamy as always




PIGMENTATION
Sheer




SHADE
A sheer rosy pink




LASTING POWER
Decent, 2-3 hours.

BOTTOM LINE
It's a good sheer gloss,
it's nice to have in my collection, definitely.
It's not a must have
but it's nice-to-have.




 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. this looks great, love that it has some pigmentation to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nail design.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts