LIPSTICK DIARIES #33| Catrice's Be Natural ! + BRIGHT BLUE EYES!



HELLO GUYS

I've always loved blue eyeshadow, 
it can be hard to work with, but I adore it!

The lipstick I used with this look is Catrice's BE NATURAL
 I adore this lipstick.
It could look a tad too light,
but it works wonders with statement eyes.







 FACE
NYX HD foundation natural 03 
Maybelline instant age rewind concealer  in light 
NYC bronzer in sunny 
MUA mosaic bronzer in glow 
VIVO cosmetics blush in sweet peach - blush 
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
TFSI
MUA intense eyeliner in royal blue 
ELF jumbo eye pencil in like a boss
NYX single eyeshadow in kiss in casablanca, vanilla sky 
ELF mineral eyeshadow in elegant 
Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow 6 pan in Greed - matte white
Catrice absolute eye colour in saw it on blue tube
Essence longlasting eye pencil in black fever
Lashes in B 0.2 8, B 0.2 10,  B 0.2 12, B 0.2 14
Ardell lashtite ashesive in dark 
Essence multi action bestselling mascara

EYEBROWS
Essence brow stylist - light
MUA eyebrow pencil in blonde
Essence lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Catrice lipstick ultimate colour in be natural



I hope you like this post, 
and let me know what you think!
-Dyna
xx



 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love the look ! I'm not good using blue eyeshadow, but u look so gorgeous !
    Love, maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look. Love the eyeshadow colours
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post(my wallet doesn't love it, but i do). Anyways, your lips and your eyes look amazing. Now I am off to purchase some of these colors.

    Barbie
    http://barbiesbeautybitsblogger.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4570015

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts