NYX matte lipstick in MLS05 Indie Flick | review w/ swatches!




HELLO GUYS!
I had originally fell in love with NYX's matte lipstick, and I still am, 
but then I decided to buy a couple more shades. 

I actually featured these in a video which you can check out below. 


Today I will be focusing on Indie Flick







PACKAGING
Sleek black packaging, with a see-through part. 
Risky packaging, if I might say, 
because packaging similar to this is quite hard to master. 
It often looks cheap and unappealing. 
But this one doesn't.


TEXTURE
A silky-smoothe texture,
that glides onto your lips like a dream.


PIGMENTATION
VERY pigmented. 
It might even stain your lips after some time.



SCENT
No detectable scent.


FINISH
Matte. 
totally matte. 
But not drying or anything. 




LASTING POWER 
Needs reapplying after several hours (around 5)
but lasts a very long time. 

SHADE
A bright orange shade




BOTTOM LINE
Even though I love the shade and formula, I don't find myself reaching for this, 
perhaps I will do in summer since it's more of a shade that reminds me of that season.


That's it for this post!
Hope this was helpful!

Take care dolls !

Dyna

 xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Love this post, i've been wanting to try orange lipstick for ages, you've just convinced me, followed!

    cassie xx

    www.sarcassie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts