ELF Studio Baked Blush in PEACHY CHEEKY | Review w/ Swatches !




HELLO GUYS!

I have been meaning to review this blush for quite a while. 
I think these ELF baked blushes have had quite the hype. 
Did it wow me though? 


 

 

 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

The packaging is very nice and I like that it's see through. 
The blush itself is quite creamy and not at all powdery or chalky. 
It lasts fairly a long time on me - a good 4-6 hours with minimal fading (I have dry skin though.)
The shade is a sheer slightly frosty peachy golden shade. 



BOTTOM LINE

It's a nice blush. But it does lean on the frosty side, 
which is not something that appeals to me. 
It's still quite a pretty color though, 
and I'm glad I got to try it.

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. This blush is quite interesting unfortunately I had a bad experience with elf (I've never received my parcel) so I've no idea if I'll try again to do an order on their web site. It's a shame because I'd really like this blush :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you never got your parcel you should contact their costomer service =) They're usually pretty quick to answer!

      Delete
    2. You totally should - they can refund you or resend. To be honest it has never happened to me, but I've had other problems. I'm quite impressed by their customer service :)

      Delete
  2. Wow the color is gorgeous. i still need to try these blushes from e.l.f love that color on my list now. :) do you think it will look good on a pale girl like me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm..I think peaches typically look better on warmer skintones, because this one is a lighter and a frosty one I think it's quite wearable for you. but you'll either love it or hate it x

      Delete
  3. I have this and i prefer it to some of my MAC blushers :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts