Sleek True Colour Lipstick Papaya Punch | review w/ swatches !




HELLO GUYS!
A couple of months I treated myself to some Sleek lipsticks,
I had been dying to get some
and one fine evening I did. 
And this is one of them


 


 

 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This is one lush lipstick! 
A brilliant seriously bright orangey-peachy-corally shade,
So - Sleek has two ranges, really. 
They have the sheen range and the matte range. 
This one is part of their matte range. 
It is amazing pigmented and thoroughly matte,
but glides effortlessly on the lips.
No detectable scent. 
Packaging is briliant, too




SIMILAR SHADES

NYX matte lipstick in indie flick, Sleek Papaya Punch, NYX round lipstick in femme

 
 NYX matte lipstick in indie flick, Sleek Papaya Punch, NYX round lipstick in femme


paired it with Sleek's Peaches and Cream here

 

BOTTOM LINE

One amazing lipstick.
This is one of the, dare I say, best lipsticks on the market.
And I have many.

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i love this sleek papya lipstick , i have tried three of theirs before and they were alot brighter which i dont seem to suit, this is more my colour choice and it also suits you perfectly , thankyou for the post Dyna , look forward to your next xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. when ever i think about corals i think about you, u are so much into corals like me

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the lipstick's brand? and the code?btw it luks really nice on u.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts