Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee | review w/ swatches !




HELLO GUYS!

I'm sure you've heard of the Revlon lip butters by now. If no - it's been raved about by many youtube gurus and bloggers. A lot of bloggers have claimed that this is the new thing, a revolutionary product and what not. Do I agree?




ABOUT THE PRODUCT


First of all. No I don't agree with it being this revolutionary product, and the whole "it's like nothing I've ever tried" I don't get. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing the product, though because it's still a great product. To me, this is a sheer glossy lipstick, it has something of a glaze finish. It is not sticky, and feels rather nice on the lips. I don't find it moisturising or hydrating, but it's not drying either. The product has a tendency to melt if left in direct sunlight, so be careful with that and the packaging is quite nice, and colour coded depending on the lipstick which makes the shades easier to find. The shade is a sheer medium orange with no shimmer.


 


BOTTOM LINE


I quite like these lip butters. I do think they're overrated, though. They're nice to have, but in all honesty I prefer my other lipsticks. I'm not really a fan of tinted lip balms or sheer lipsticks. But that's just me, it's still a nice product. I quite like this one, but it has a bit of a dull tint to it, I personally like using this with creamsicle for that perfect nude lip.



 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. To be honest, I don't own a single one of these Lipsticks and never had the urge to get one. Usually I'm really easy to hype with a new product, but ...meh... I find the packaging boring so I don't really care to try the product. I know, very shallo way of approaching a product but that's how I tick :-D

    Thanks for the swatches, the colour is nice but I find it does not really come out that much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it not a revolutionary product at all!! But the color is awesome on you..
    kisses
    Mary

    fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review :)
    http://bronzeandblush.blogspot.in

    Let's follow each other..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts