LIPSTICK DIARIES #38 | MUA's LMK ! + the darkest lip I've ever worn out !



HELLO GUYS!
I have another Lipstick Diaries post today. 
This time round I'm wearing the darkest lip colour I've ever worn in public!
And when I'm telling you dark, this is seriously dark!
It's not black.. 
but it's not that far from black. 

I used MUA's lip boom in LMK 
(As you know I love the lipsticks that come with the lip booms!).
This lipstick I never really intended to wear when I initially bought it.
  I only wanted to add some dark colours to my kit.
But I felt in this creative mood, 
and decided to wear it out anyway. 
I kept the eyes rather neutral, 
but not dull .. 
and used some warm eyeshadows round the eyes to counteract with the 
cool tones of the lipstick. 







FACE

Catrice Prime and Fine Primer 
NYX HD foundation in 03 natural
Maybelline instant age rewind concealer in light
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in light
ELF studio cool bronzer
Milani blush in luminoso
Jordana blush in coral sandy beach
NYX mosaic blush in highlight
 Pupa Milano eyebrow highlight

EYES

TFSI
MUA intense eye liner in snow white, jet black
MUA matte eyeshadow in 16, 19
NYX single eyeshadow in black
Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow in Penny
ELF mineral pressed eyeshadow in beauty queen
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
False lashes ebay #228 (special-match)
Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Waterproof
Covergirl lash blast mascara
Pupa Milano eyebrow highlight*

EYEBROWS

MUA eyebrow pencil in blonde
Essence lash and brow gel mascara
Pupa Milano eyebrow highlight*

LIPS

MUA lip boom in LMK- lipstick only
ELF studio complexion perfection
Pupa Milano eyebrow highlight*


I hope you like this post, 
and let me know what you think!
-Dyna
xx

*products marked were sent for pr purposes

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. You can totally pull it off, looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have t agree with DIYMama , you seem to be able to wear any colour you try , i do prefer the corals and brights on you tho x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color on your. You always look good with everything that you do and try.

    Much Love
    Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts