JULY FAVOURITES!!!

Hello guys!!

I know, I know - about bloody time I do this post.. 
but I have some the not so awesomest reasons to justify that, 
I've been working a lot, and yesterday I worked 17 hours straight. 
YES - straight. 

Anyway, 
here are my favourites for this past month!!



JULY FAVOURITES 



1. NYC bronzer in sunny
I love this bronzer, repurchased as soon as I hit pan, it's got the perfect golden undertone to it, highly buildable and really fool-proof.
Read my review and see swatches over HERE




2. ELF pressed powder in buff
I have been using this EVERY SINGLE DAY since I got it, 

it's amazing for summer and matches my skintone really well. 
I still have to find time to review these pressed powders from ELF. 

 

3. ELF apricot beige all over cover sticks
I have been using this EVERY SINGLE DAY on my under eyes
ever since I got it. 
and I got it in May [I believe], so this is really amazing!!
See swatches and review HERE
 

4. ELF mineral infused primer
I have never loved this product before, and I was always kind of "meh" about it. 
But I changed my mind, this allows me to apply my concealer like a dream, 
I even repurchased on the 50% off.
Read my review HERE



5. ELF studio mist and set
I never leave the house without spraying this on my make up. It seals everything in with no stickiness and no powdery look
Read my final review HERE

 


6. ELF eyebrow kit in medium
I have been using this throughout the summer for filling in my brows, Love it. Adore it.

 


7. ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara
This polishes my brows like a dream. 
Read my review HERE

 


8. ELF studio cream liners in black and brown
Again, love these. They are great bases for smokey eyes, 
eyeliners and I adore them.
See how amazing it is HERE 


9. ELF regular line healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
This is amazing!! I apply this as a highlight on my cheekbones and it blends the blush area like a dream, I apply it on my under eyes too and it really brightens up my eyes and with its golden/yellow undertone, it cancels my purple under eyes. 
Review with swatches HERE

 


10. Nails Inc in Warwick Avenue
I have been wearing this quite a lot this summer. It's a super uber gorgeous milky baby neon pink. 
See review with swatches HERE 


11. Ardell Demi Wispies Falsies
I LOVE these. HG falsies.

 


12. NYX mosaic blush in love
This is a gorgeous orange coral peachy shade. 
Have been wearing this almost every day.  
Check out my review HERE



13. ELF studio lip conditioners in nice and natural and mellow melon.
Two amazing lipglosses. Yes, to me, this is the most perfect gloss texture. 


14. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colors in Just Peachy and Pink Suga
Amazing products. Have been wearing them A LOT during this month.
See swatches and read my review over HERE



15. Sleek Pout Polish in Sugar May
Again, to me, this is a gloss, and it's a gorgeous peachy gloss. HG peach gloss. 
I think I'm gonna get me a backup. 
Should I?
You can see swatches and read my full review on this one HERE




16. NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
LOVE this in the crease area. It's so amazing, I get endless compliments when I'm wearing it. 
It's also great over a black base for a smokey eye. 
Wore it yesterday like that with some orange eyeshadow as a transition shade, and I love it.
Got compliments on it too =D
Check out my review HERE
 


17. Wet n Wild single icon eyeshadow in brulee
I hit pan on this baby. 
It's amazing as a base over your eye primer. Cancels any veins and what not.
Check out my full review HERE

 


18. Manhattan #152 Beige single eyeshadow
A gorgeous champagne, peachy kind of shade. 
and when I say gorgeous, mean, seriously gorgeous.
A great all over the lid shade, 
and a gorgeous transition shade with smokey eyes. 
Hit pan too.
I still haven't done the review on this eyeshadow, 
but will do as soon as I can. 



19. ELF custom eyes eyeshadow in moondust
This is seriously gorgeous over ELF'S coffee cream liner, 
it makes a beautiful smokey eye, and I have a very visible dent in this eyeshadow pan.
 Review with swatches over HERE



20. NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
I have been loving this as a base on my inner eye area and browbone. 
THA BOMB. 
You can see my post with review and swatches HERE

 




 
 21. ELF mineral eyeshadow in innocent 
 I have been loving this over NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk in my innercorner area. 
You can read on about this product and see swatches over HERE


Thank you so much for reading and thank you for your endless support..
Dyna 
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Nice faves. I need to start buying more drugstore stuff again, if only to review/compare/etc. ELF is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice faves dyna.

    love elf products too!

    dyna. please check out my blog :)
    please please.

    please do answermy recent post.
    because i kinda change my blog :)
    thank you :)

    would really mean a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice Dyna !
    check out my blog too and sub if you like it, I have many ELF swatches too :)

    http://mrssashee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nail polish color! I'm going to pick that up!! Great favs!

    Check out my blog & follow if you like.
    Once I reach 50 followers I'm doing a HUGE giveaway!:)
    http://thealiwalker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :) You have a nice blog there, You have many nyx, elf products make me wanna buy these yaaaay! Please check out my blog im new to the world of blogging you might want to give me some suggestions or tips.

    http://balderdashinn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you do a post on things you have hit pan on plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. DEFINITELY :D will do as soon as I can :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts