DUPE ALERT #12 !!! WnW Pink Suga' & NYX orange soda lipsticks !!

Hello guys!!

In today 's post I'll be comparing the following lipsticks:
NYX round lipstick in orange soda
and
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga' 900B

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga' 900B, NYX round lipstick in orange soda



Orange soda by NYX on the left


NYX orange soda lip swatch


Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 900B pink suga on the right







Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 900B pink suga lip swatch





SHADES: Pink Suga' is brighter
PIGMENTATION: equally pigmented
FINISH: Pink Suga' is semi matte, Orange soda is a cream glossy finish
TEXTURE: Pink Suga' a little dry, Orange soda is super creamy
LASTING POWER: Pink Suga' lasts longer
MY PREFERENCE : Definitely Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga' 900B, Orange soda applies too sloppy.

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga' 900B, NYX round lipstick in orange soda


DUPE RATING??
95%
I hope you found this post interesting, 
and till the next, 
Bye bye 

Dyna 
=D

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Thank you so much. I loved Orange Soda but I hate the formula for it. The other, darker shades aren't as greasy and sheer but the lighter ones are disgusting and sit in all the lip lines. LOL. Sorry this is not a review, but I actually love the WnW matte lipsticks and I will get this dupe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts