Make Up Look!! Glittered Green Smokey eye & a nude peach lip !!

HELLO GUYS!! - again

I have a look I pulled together months ago, 
and I always postponed it
for some unknown random weird reason. 

I really really like this kind of look, 
in fact, 
I'm going to get me some single eyeshadows specifically for green smokey eyes. 
I'm thinking NYX single eyeshadow in mermaid green, NYX  single eyeshadow in hunter green or Wet n Wild single eyeshadow in envy. 
So if you have any of those eyeshadows, I'd love to know whether you find them good or not. =]
Pretty please ^.^

 













Thanks, 
and here is the actual post related info :

What I used:



FOTD


FACE

NYX HD foundation in #07 warm sand
ELF regular line all over cover stick in honey
ELF concealer pencil and brush in medium
ELF mineral booster in tinted
ELF studio cool bronzer
NYX powder blush in cinnamon
ELF studio golden bronzer
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
No7 Mirrorball highlighter *
ELF studio mist and set


EYEBROWS

ELF eyebrow kit in medium
ELF clear gloss mascara lash and brow


EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Maybelline Define a Line eyeliner in ebony black
ELF custom eyes in sage, golden glow
Revlon Steel Impressions colorstay eyeshadow [green shade]
ELF mineral eyeshadows in angelic, innocent
Constance Carrol Liquid eyeliner in ebony black
Collection 2000 glam crystals gel liner in #3 funk
Falsies like THESE
ELF mineral infused mascara in black


LIPS

NYX slim lip pencil in natural
Wet n Wild mega last lip colour in pink suga'



Products marked with a * were not purchased by me, they were sent to me due to a giveaway win.

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. You did an amazing job! I love this look especially the lip, I'm gonna try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! The colours look gorgeous on you - wish I had your skill for applying make up ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! I love everything about it and now I need NYX's Cinnamon blush :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is gorgeous! I love the lip color, I'm going to have to look for that this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous! love how you've used reasonably priced products too! just goes to show you don't have to always use expensive brands to make your makeup look amazing. http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool look! I love smokey eyes and Ithink green smokeys are fantastic.
    xo Valens

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts