REVIEW!! ELF studio make up removing cleansing clothes

Hello guys!!

I have another ELF review for you today. 

I need to update those hits, misses and meh posts about ELF products, 
as I got sooo many more ELF products, 
but I have another ELF package coming so I might wait for that package to arrive first. 

Anywho. 

I know how much you love these ELF reviews, 
so i try so hard to realllyyyy test them out rather than just 
trying it out once or twice and do a review. 
I try to be thorough and short  so I don't bore you out. 
And I'm going to start the review right away. 



PACKAGING
I love the packaging. 
It's very portable, 
I love that it seals thoroughly so they won't dry out. 
It's recyclable so that's brilliant. 
It has a 12 month expiry date since opening 
You get 20 cloths inside

FUNCTION
It removes everything, 
except for: waterproof mascara and regular mascara
Quick and handy to use

TEXTURE
 This is what bothers me. 
It feels rather sticky on my face and not smoothe. 
and it leaves a somewhat sticky residue on my face. 
It's not BAD enough that I threw it out, 
I only have like 1-2 left in the packaging. 
So it's not worth chucking out, 
but to me it's not worth repurchasing. 

SMELL
There is a rather strong chemical smell, 
mixed with soap.
It doesn't bother me THAT much though.

BOTTOM LINE
Even though the product is not bad and quite good, 
it's not good enough that I would repurchase. 
I got this on the 50% off, 
and there were 2 more 50% codes out, 
and I did use both 50% codes,
so I could have gotten it for half the price again, 
but I didn't because even for half the price, 
there are much better products out there. 

I hope you found this review helpful, 
and let me know what you think about it if you have tried it, 
I like to see what other people think about it ..

Thanks for supporting me, 
and till another post, 
take care

Dyna 
xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I bought them thinking they were gonna be really good, but they bug my skin, so I gave them to my mother in law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o0o, i just got this today! I can't wait to try it out. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts