MASSIVE NYX HAUL!!!

Helloooo beautiful people of the netttt :D :D 

I have an awesome haul today, 
I'm very excited to share,
actually.. I got these a while ago 
but I never had the chance to haul and stuff. 
But now I do. 

and here's what I got:

The NEW NYX matte nail polishes in :
MNP01 yellow, 
MNP11 white,
MNP06 sky blue, 
MNP03 orange
NYX matte nail polish in orange compared to ELF's mango madness nail polish




NYX 5 color eyeshadow palette Caribbean Collection in :
ESP5C03 I dream of St Kitt


Another NYX HD foundation (the lighter one) in the shade :
 HDF04 sand beige



12 NYX single eyeshadows:

ES06 Dark Brown
ES07 High Light
ES10 Champagne
ES11 Iced Mocha
ES27 White Pearl
ES41 Tropical
ES50A Skin Tight
ES67A Vanilla Shimmer
ES97 Hot Orange
ES107 Vanilla Sky
ES119A Mellow Yellow
ES157A Kiss in Casablanca


That concludes my NYX haul,
I hope you liked what I got,
because I have upcoming reviews in future posts :D

Thank you so much for your support
and if you haven't already,
hit the follow button and you'll have the power to make me smile :D

Thanks again,
till another post - take care ,
Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Lovely haul Dyna! I love the sky blue nail polish and the second eyeshadow from the bottom left :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hunny :D I love that nail polish too I'm wearing it on my toe nails at the moment :D I think that eyeshadow is iced mocha :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like NYX. Their shadow palettes are really amazing, and I wanna try those polishes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean to buy nyx and never do, and then I see all your nyx hauls maybe for christmas..... Good haul hun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts