NYX rouge cream blushes on lips - lip swatches and review !!!

HELLO LOVELIES!!

I have another post today woohoo!!

NYX rouge cream blush in hot pink and orange

Someone asked me on my review for this product whether it can be used for lips or not, 
and I said yes, but I wasn't sure -
because I never tried it out. 
Guess what? 
I did - 
Multiple times, 
and I love it!!

NYX rouge cream blush in hot pink and orange

I find it has awesome pigmentation, awesome texture,
it is quite similar to the nyx round lipsticks,
and the only bummer is that you have to apply it with your fingers, 
otherwise - 
it's AWESOME.
 

and I have some swatches to prove!!!

I would describe the shades as follows:
HOT PINK: The hottest, brightest, barbie poppied pink I own!! - Love it
ORANGE: A true warm orange. Gorgeous!!


and here are the swatches!!

HOT PINK
 
  
 HOT PINK


 
ORANGE


 ORANGE

I actually love these more as lipsticks than cream blushes, believe it or not. 
:)

Thank you so much for your support, 
and I love to hear what you have to say :)
Have your ever tried them on your lips? 

Thanks,
Dyna 
xxxx :D


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. these look so cute!nice swatches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are gorgeous! It's always a plus that they are multi functional as well :) I particularly love hot pink!

    Daniela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love NYX's cream blushes,they're the only ones I use and yes,I apply them on my lips too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these look gorgeous as lippies too :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. no but i will. have to buy some cream blushes :D

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts