No7 Limited Edition Night Night Nail Polish [swatches!!]

Hello darlings :D 

I have a nail swatch today!!
I have been really loving nail polishes lately, 
and this is an old nail swatch, 
but I really dug in the product in winter, 
it's a truly gorgeous shade, 
and it's quite pigmented so you only need 2 coats really
for you to be ready and head out the door. 
So here's my nail swatch of No7's night night mini nail polish limited edition collection :








I hope you liked this post, 
and till the next, 
Take care 
xxx
Dyna
xxxx 
:D

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product from a giveaway win and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts