NYC Bronzer in Sunny 720 [review w/ swatches!!]

 Hello again!!

I am doing a review from the bottom of my heart, 
on a product I'm embracing so so much. 
I love it so much, I have already hit pan on it, 
and I immediately repurchased a backup for when I run out.
NYC New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720




 


PACKAGING
I quite like the packaging, 
decent mirror, 
but a little cheap looking to be honest.




SHADES
This is a sheer golden matte brown which is PERFECT for my warm skintone. 
It looks great, 
and looks super natural on my skin.


 

 
TEXTURE
Really smooth, 
easy to blend 
effortless to apply.



BOTTOM LINE
I love love love this. I hit pan already and as soon as I hit pan, I got myself a back up. 
Will repurchase on and on and on.




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the blog sale. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. NYC makes awesome bronzer :) thanks for the awesome review and swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked for this in Kmart the other day and they didn't have it!
    I thought I heard this was getting discontinued, but I hope I'm wrong about that!
    I just started following your blog!
    You can follow me back at reviewsbyposh.blogspot.com if you'd like.
    I'm going to go read some of your past posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bronzer too, and so affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love NYC Products and now they are in India. Its great to see the New York Color in India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts