Collective EBAY Accessories Haul !!

Hello guys!!

I have a collective haul post for you today :D 

I have been really keen on hair accessories, accessories and all that, 
so I decided to wait and do a  collective post on what I got :) 


So here are the photos: 





 



The ring was the only disappointment. 
It is greenish, not a pure yellow 
and it's wayy too small even for my skinny fingers. 


If you're interested in any of these items let me know below or on my facebook fan page and I'll try and find the ebay seller or the link for you guys :))

Thank you for reading, 
and till the next post..
Goodbye xxx

Dyna 

xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Those look lovely. I love colorful things. Too bad the ring turned out tiny. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts