FOTD!! Pin up Everyday Look !

HELLO GUYS!!

Hope you're all good and enjoying your summer 
as much as I am..
Yup. That's sarcasm. 
I haven't had a day off in ages. 
and I'm working my way through summer. 
Today I have a FOTD I wore for one of my university exams. 
and Yes. Make up really relaxes me and I put that much on. 
Who cares, right? 
haha. 

Anyway. 
Here are the photos:
and here are the products I have used:



FACE

ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
Max Factor Facefinity Compact Foundation SPF 15 in #3 natural
NYC bronzer in sunny
NYX mosaic blush in love
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
ELF studio make up mist and set




EYEBROWS

ELF studio cream liner in coffee
ELF clear wet gloss lash and brow mascara




EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Wet n Wild Icon Single Eyeshadow in Brulee
Manhattan Multi Effects Eyeshadow in 152 Beige
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
ELF regular line liquid eyeliner in black
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara in black
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in black




LIPS
NYX soft matte lip cream in Antwerp


I hope you liked this post, 
thanks for reading and 
take care 
xxx

Dyna 

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. This look is stunning, really love the lipstick colour! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! perfect for a summer day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look and the winged liner. I always wing out my liner. Great to see you using mostly elf .. I love elf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree putting make up on makes me feel more confident! How do you get your hair to poof up behind your scarf? Backcombing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much guys :D ..
    @Enigma, I don't really tease my hair especially when I'm just making a bun out of it, I simply wiggle my big brush against my head, It creates instant volume and I don't flatten it while tying it up xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts