HOW TO ..Glam up your daytime look for your awesome night!

Hello guys!!

I have been meaning to post this one for ages, 
but I always postponed it. 
So here it goes :))

I was unsure on what to name this post, 
so here were all the titles I came up with:

2FOTDs. Same Day. 2 Different looks. Little time.
How to plan ahead for your night.
How to change your look working on your daytime look.
FOTD: Day to night.

I'm gonna stick to the one I actually wrote. :)

Basically, 
this is how I planned ahead for my night and glammed up my make up look for a party night out, 
working on my daytime look :)



Here's what I used for my DAYTIME LOOK:



 
 
 
 
FACE

ELF mineral face primer
NYX HD foundation in HDF#07 warm sand
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige, honey
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in medium
NYX cream blush in orange
NYX powder blush in cinnamon
ELF studio cool bronzer
ELF studio mist and set




EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
ELF brightening eye colour in ethereal – peachy shade.
Revlon Colorstay steel impressions eyeshadow quad. - cream shade
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
ELF studio cream liner in black
ELF studio mineral infused mascara in black




EYEBROWS
ELF eyebrow kit in medium
ELF wet gloss lash and brow in clear




LIPS
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Bare it All 902C










and here is what I added for my NIGHT TIME LOOK!


 

 
 
FACE:

ELF luminance healthy glow bronzing powder
No7 Mirrorball Highlighter
Model in a bottle setting spray for normal skin






EYES:

ELF mineral eyeshadows in angelic, innocent
ELF studio blush in gotta glow
Duo lash glue
False eyelashes – see here -
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel liner in #3 Funk, #7 Rock Chic
L'OREAL voluminous mascara in black
L'OREAL volume million lashes mascara in black



LIPS:

NYX slim lip pencil in coral
ELF studio lip lock pencil
NYX cream blush in orange



Thank you so much for reading guys, 
I hope you found this helpful :))

For now, take care and goodbye xxx

Dyna

:D

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. This is so gorgeous! I love the orange blush on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeep, i love the shimmer of the night look and the bold liner of the day..such a great cat eye


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous looks! love your winged eyeliner! When I use the elf cream liner I rarely get it right..don't know why :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done i love it :)

    http://powbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts