Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Eyeshadow in Brulee [review w/ swatches]!!

Hello guys!!

Today's review is all about: 
Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Eyeshadow in Brulee

  

 

 

 
I heard so many things about this eyeshadow that I just HAD to get it. 
Kandee Johnson always raved about MAC's brule eyeshadow as a base for the eyes. 
I have read on reviews and stuff that wet n wild's eyeshadow is highly similar, 
except it's slightly more pink toned, whereas MAC's brule is more yellow toned, 
and that MAC's has a sheen to it, 
and Wet n Wild is totally matte.

At first I didn't quite like it, 
I used it as a base on the eye and a little NYX dark brown in the crease. 
It might look good on fair skin ladies. 
But not on me. 
So what do I use this for?
A. As a base over primer before I apply all eyeshadows for a neutral eye. 
B. On the browbone and innercorner of the eye, for a subtle highlight.

The packaging is a little of a pain to open, 
but that's okay. 
This has awesome lasting power and the greatest pigmentation. 
I'll definitely repurchase, 
and there's already a good ol' dent in the pan.

I definitely recommend this, 
I only wish wet n wild was available in shops here in Malta or accessible online except for ebay. 
I just purchased the Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Eyeshadow in Penny and Nutty too.
I also got the Greed Color Icon Palette.
But they're still on the way to mama.
I hit pan on this within 2 months.. and I won't repurchase yet because I ordered 2 nyx single eyeshadows which might be something similar to this, if not, I'll definitely repurchase this shade.


Thanks for reading, 
and buh-bye
till the next post - which will be up in like.. 5-10 minutes..  

till then,
thank you for reading :D
Dyna

xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i have that! i love it too. And I agree, opening the package was a total pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try www.nonpareilboutique.com for NYX and Wet n Wild etc. That's where I get mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts