HAUL!! Vixoden cosmetics eyeshadows !!

HELLO GUYS!!

I am sooooo glad I found THIS facebook fan page called Kim's Creations, 
she is seriously THE BEST at what she does.
Her cosmetics are called Vixoden's Cosmetics and you can check out her facebook fan page HERE

I love her ethusiasm, 
and after seeing her eyeshadows featured on Beauty by Charlie, 
I got me two of her most gorgeous eyeshadows. 

These babies are seriously pigmented, 
I am not going to spoil the mood, however, 
I am going to postpone the swatches for when I review them. 
For our reference, I got Rubber Ducky and Dirty Love. 



I need some time to play around with them, 
but even after swatching them I can tell, these are a keeper :D 


Thanks for reading...
and till the next post..
Bye bye
xxx

Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts