Nail Swatch!! Nails inc nail polish in warwick avenue

Hello guys, 
at the moment I have soo much to do with school and all that, but I still managed to squeeze in a blog post xD


 So I have a nail swatch today of an amazing shade ..
I am seriously in love with Nails Inc in Warwick Avenue. It's the most gorgeous light pastel pink ever!!
I love it. I applied 3 coats but could have stopped at 2. 

It's an amazing shade. It reminds me of summer!! 
The photos don't even justify the shade. 
It's seriously gorgeous .. 

I personally adore this :D


 



 




 



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product from a giveaway win and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. This is a really beautiful color ^^

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your request, i will definitely do a review for you :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. No thank you for leaving your sweet comments, they mean so much to me <3 Awww thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much guys for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty!!! :) i looove any shade of pink LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts