NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey look [review w swatches!!!]

HELLO GUYS!!

I have been meaning to do a single review on this one product since forever..

So here it goes :))





Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey look
is one of my ultimate most favourite gloss of all time. 
[I'm not much of a gloss girl though.]


PACKAGING
Pretty simple. 
Square looking.
Plastic, 
Bow on top.
Real cute
and quite sleek too. 


TEXTURE
Creamy, glossy, non sticky 
A little less runny 
and thicker than the NYX round lipglosses. 

SMELL
A gorgeous cherry bubblegum scent. 
Love it!
Old swatch : first one from the right
SHADE
A fairly pigmented nude shade with a strong peachy undertone and subtle silver shimmer
[I hate shimmer though, but this adds to the shine more than anything]

FINISH
A nice glossy finish.
BOTTOM LINE
I'm more of a lipstick girl, but this definitely fits the bill of an awesome gloss, I love pairing this with my nude lipsticks though, like Wet n Wild's mega last lip color in pink suga', or something like Rimmel's Moisture Renew Nude Delight.

This is awesome!
Great Great Buy. 

Thanks for reading and supporting me guys, 
Goodbye for now. =]

Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts