Manhattan Multi Effects Eyeshadow in #152 Beige [review w/ swatches!!]

Hello agaiiiinn :D

I have another review today :D

It's on the multi effects eyeshadow by Manhattan in the shade #152 Beige

I got this off a blog sale and I was not that excited to try it out to be honest, 
I just figured what the hell and got it. 

I'm glad I did. 


PACKAGING
Quite sleek, 
but annoyingly enough doesn't open thoroughly 
and that kind of bothers me, 
but I learned to work around it. 

TEXTURE
Very creamy, 
very smoothe
applies like a dream
no fall out




BUILDABILITY
Very buildable, 
you can intensify the shade or apply it sheer all over the lid.



SHADE
This is a peachy shade with a pink undertone with fine silver shimmer. 
The swatch is without a primer and applied dry.
The swatch and photos do not even justify the gorgeousness of the shade in real life. 
I hit pan already and I am in love with the shade. 
 I like to use it mostly all over the lid, over Wet n Wild's icon eyeshadow in brulee
and with NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown

LASTING POWER
Lasts all day with a primer. 


BOTTOM LINE
I LOVE IT!!!!!!


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with the company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Manhattan cosmetics is now available in Greece which really is a cool thing.
    Their eyeshadows have such a great quality and pigmentation.

    Thanks for the review doll :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts