DUPE ALERT #13 !!! WnW Just Peachy & ELF party pink !!

Hello guys!!

In today 's post I'll be comparing the following lipsticks:

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Just Peachy 903B
 and 
ELF mineral lipstick in party pink
ELF mineral lipstick in party pink

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Just Peachy 903B on the left






SHADES: Party Pink has more of a reddish tone, as opposed to coral tones
PIGMENTATION: party pink is sheerer
FINISH: Party pink has a cream glossy golden finish, just peachy is a semi-matte
TEXTURE: Just Peachy is a little drying, Party Pink is creamier and more moisturising.
LASTING POWER: Just Peachy lasts longer
MY PREFERENCE : Definitely Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Just Peachy 903B, I have barely used ELF's party pink ever since I got the latter.

 

 


DUPE RATING??
90%
I hope you found this post interesting, 
and till the next, 
Bye bye 

Dyna 
=D

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Dropping by to let you know I tagged you in the 'Top 10' blog award :) Please check my blog for all the information!

    http://missbrittanyboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts