Estee Lauder Lipstick in Sugar Honey [review w swatches!!]

Hello guys!!!

I can't believe how much I'm struggling to post my post-a-day kind of thing. 
I always wanted to be coherent and provide you at least one post a day..
But I'm working seven days a week making it hard for me to find free time,
My legs are killing me as I'm speaking 
and I just realised I'm moaning on my beauty blog lol. 

Well, I'm only human dammit. 
Haha. 
This is why I want to post more videos on youtube
I'm a really awkward random person as I'm speaking, 
*Flips hair*



Anywhoo. 

Today's post is about
Estee Lauder Lipstick in Sugar Honey


PACKAGING
pretty basic
and 
quite cheapo looking. 

TEXTURE
Quite smooth to apply, 
and not drying, 
I wouldn't say it's moisturising though.
 

 


SHADE

A nude shade of brownish frost. 
Don't like it :/
Hate frosts. 
I'd kill them if I could. haha.

LASTING POWER
It might last an hour more than the average lipstick 
but I'll give it a maximum of 4 hours till it wears off.

PIGMENTATION
I wouldn't say it's incredibly pigmented because it isn't 
but I wouldn't say it's sheer either. 
It's somewhere in between

SMELL
I love this smell. 
It smells and tastes like an artificial fig but I love that!

FINISH
Frost.
again - I never wear frosts because they just don't look good on me.


BOTTOM LINE
If it was a shade that I liked I would have kept it, 
but I only swatched it on my hand and tested it out like that, 
because it's not my cup of tea. 
or rather..
my lipstick-always-in-my-bag kind of deal. 


Thank you so much for supporting me and my blog,
you guys ARE amazing!!
Love y'all 
Sorry for not responding to every comment, 
I only wish I can find the time.
But you always put a smile on my face by doing so xxx

Thanks again
Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product from a giveaway win and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Nice review!!

    fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review doll! And for tired legs try to bathe your feet in peppermint oil and sea-salt-water.Or applying just peppermint oil will relieve the pain,
    Huggies xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts