WJCON Long Lasting Eye Liner #15 Aegean Delight | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
A few months back I was invited to a WJCON meet up thing - 
and I got some products from their brand. 
In case you've never heard of it -
 WJCON is an Italian brand available in Italy and Malta for the time being.
 The price range I'd say is quite wide but still very much affordable. 
The brand provides great quality products that deliver.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

These eyeliners are definitely something to rave about - 
when I saw them at the stand, they spoke to me. 
And I ended up swatching the whole lot 
I wasn't sure whether to get this one or another teal shade.
I ended up getting this one and I'm definitely not disappointed. 
It's a satiny dead gorgeous teal shade, it lasts all day -
 it's insanely pigmented and the shade is to die for! 
To be honest if I were to change one thing about it -
 it's the name, it's a bit of a tongue twister to say. 
I also don't mind that it's a sharpening pencil -
 but it's something you should keep in mind when you're buying. 



I used it in this look right here:



Tutorial for this look coming soon on my channel so make sure you subscribe HERE!

BOTTOM LINE

I love it - their eyeliners are definitely worth a peek, 
especially if you're looking for coloured eyeliners!
As far as I remember this cost me 4.90euro. 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion 

Comments

Popular Posts