MUA NEW Matte Perfect Loose Powder | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS !
This is another one of the relatively new products from MUA.
It was quite luring considering it claimed it was translucent 
and it controls shine.
But did it deliver?



 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It's a loose powder and it comes in huge packaging with a lot of product.
The powder is indeed translucent
but it is not finely milled.
I do not find it sets my makeup at all.
It does not deliver the matte finish it promises and
it barely does anything to my skin.



BOTTOM LINE

I don't like this powder one bit.
It doesn't do anything it promises,
but I wish it did -
it seems like a good product, but it's not.

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts