LIPSTICK DIARIES #59 | NYX Indie Flick + ORANGE LIPS !



HEY DOLLS!
I felt like wearing orange lipstick today!
I've had this lipstick for ages and it's been quite neglected in my collection. 
Such a shame, because the pigmentation and shade are amazing!
Check out the photos below!



I don't know why - my left eyelashes always stick together. It's a mystery I'll never solve I guess.




FACE
No7 BB cream in medium
Essence soft touch mousse makeup
NYC bronzer in sunny
NYX mosaic blush in love*
NYX mosaic blush in higlight*

EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
VIVO eyehadow palette dreamy
Essence longlasting eye pencil
Duo lash adhesive in waterproof mascara
Wjcon glitter eyeliner in gold*
Covergirl lash blast mascara in very black in waterproof
Essence multi action mascara in blackest black
Essence multi action best selling mascara

EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow designer in light brown
Catrice lash brow designer*

LIPS
NYX matte lipstick in indie flick

Would you wear orange lips or is it something you'd never wear? 

I hope you dolls like it - 
Let me know what you think !
- Dyna
xxx


*products sent for pr purposes


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought this products for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion . 

Comments

Popular Posts