MUA Immaculate Collection Eyeshadow Palette | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS !
I got this eyeshadow palette for free with an order
but I just left it in its packaging -
I wasn't sure whether I was going to keep it and use it or not.
Until - one fine day - I decided to open it up and experiment with it a bit.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

 

 

 

 

The packaging is typical of MUA and I quite like it. The eyeshadows vary in finish, texture and pigmentation across the palette. So I will be talking about the shades individually.


 

Shade 1 - beautiful aquamarine shade, frost/metallic, very pigmented, slightly powdery
Shade 2 -  warm medium brown, frost, nicely pigmented, creamy
Shade 3 - light pink, frost / metallic, nicely pigmented, creamy
Shade 4 - black, matte, nicely pigmented, chalky
Shade 5 - baby blue, frost / metallic, very pigmented, slightly powdery
Shade 6 - light silver, satin/frost, lacks pigmentation, chalky
Shade 7 -  deep purple, metallic, very pigmented, creamy
Shade 8 - medium pink, glitter, very pigmented, creamy






Shade 9 - baby pink, frost, lacks pigmentation, very chalky
Shade 10 - medium blue, frost/metallic, lacks pigmentation, quite creamy
Shade 11 - silver, frost/metallic, quite pigmented, very powdery
Shade 12 - peach, frost/ metallic, very pigmented, creamy
Shade 13 - purple, matte, no pigmentation, chalky
Shade 14 - gold, glitter, very pigmented, very powdery
Shade 15 - emerald with gold sheen, frost, quite pigmented, powdery
Shade 16 - medium grey, satin, no pigmentation, chalky





Shade 17 - lilac purple, frost, nicely pigmented, creamy
Shade 18 - yellow highlight, frost, nicely pigmented, slightly powdery
Shade 19 - dark green, satin/frost, nicely pigmented, creamy
Shade 20 - white, matte, no pigmentation, chalky
Shade 21 - cool deep brown, frost/metallic, very pigmented, powdery
Shade 22 - deep blue, frost/metallic, very pigmented, powdery
Shade 23 - medium brown, matte, no pigmentation, chalky
Shade 24 - ultraviolet purple, quite pigmented, chalky




BOTTOM LINE

There are so many shades that are either powdery/chalky, and the mattes ALL have virtually no pigmentation. This palette is great at first glance, even the colour combinations are nice, but it fails to deliver. Only a handful of shades are shades I'd personally reach for. I used it just the once and never used it again. And I don't think I ever will.  I don't recommend it.




I hope you like it!
- Should you have any requests let me know guys!
- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts