ESSENCE Multi Vitamin Nail Hardener | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
I have to admit. I'm not very kind to my nails. I bite them, put falsies on them, put nail polish on that makes my nails all yellow. But every now and then, I buy a nail product to try and treat my nails. 


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

The product is yellowy but applies clear. I found it did help my nails grow healthier, but over a long period of time using it. I also use it underneath my nail polish as a kind of base coat.

BOTTOM LINE

I quite like it, and I do like it a s a base coat, as it's healthy for my nails. I do recommend it and I will repurchase for sure. 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts