GOOD THINGS Five Minute Facial Mask | Review w/ Swatches!



HEY DOLLS!
I'm in love with this range,
their products smell amazing and they're infused with fruit extracts and what not.
What's not to love?



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This is a clay mask. My first clay mask.
I LOVE it.
I apply this over exfoliated skin every other week or so,
to add a bit of moisture,
I leave it on as I'm washing my hair and having a shower,
and then rinse off with warm water,
It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft,
and it smells really nice.
It's thick and concentrated,
so it's not like you're paying for something which is virtually half water.
The weird thing about it - is that it dries
and you can barely move your face around,
which I find rather fun,
because I know I'll be able to move my facial features round once I take it off.

BOTTOM LINE

I love this clay mask, I definitely recommend it,
it's a nice product to have and is definitely good for my skin.

FYI - I have dry/normal skin, with no acne problem.


I suck at remembering prices - but this one sets you back no more than 4-7 euros.

I hope you find this review helpful
and let me know what you think if you've tried it!

- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .





Comments

Popular Posts