CATRICE Longlasting Eyeliner Pen in 070 Puddle of Mudd | Review w/ Swatches !


HEY DOLLS!
You probably know by now I love Catrice and Essence.
I love trying out new products and I was spoiled rotten back when they had a bloggers event. 
So I wanted to share with you my thoughts on all the products I tried and tested out. 
 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Typical eyeliner packaging, pretty creamy, but too light for an eyeliner, 
and this is not an eyeliner pen - it's a pencil - I expected a felt-tip type of thing. 
Not that I'm complaining. 
This makes a great base for brown smokey eyes, 
it helps the eyeshadows adhere better and it is blendable too, but doesn't need setting, so you could use this as a cream eyeshadow. 


BOTTOM LINE

I definitely like this, makes a great base for brown smokey eyes, 
but if you're looking for eyeliner, this might not be the defining eyeliner you're looking for.

That's it for this post!
I hope you find this helpful and let me know what you think guys!
 Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion

Comments

Popular Posts