NYX girls nail polish in ALGAE | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!

I've been meaning to review this nail polish for a while, 
but it kind of got lost in my folders.
I haven't tried that many nail polishes from NYX, 
except for the matte ones, which were amazeballs and
are now discontinued (BOOO!). 

 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This nail polish is a decent one, I'm not sure about the price tag, 
as I got this for free from NYX in a goody bag before their store was launched. 
So if you know the price for this one, let me know, so I'll edit the post. 

The formula is decently pigmented, a bit too watery. 
The wand is nice, but a bit too thin. 
The lasting power is not good. 
It started chipping on first day of wear. 
Not good, not good.
But I didn't wear a top coat.
I did wear a base coat though. 
Shade is quite nice but it's not my colour. 


BOTTOM LINE

Wouldn't really recommend it, I think there are better nail polishes on the market, 
but if you find a shade that is unique, it's not a bad nail polish to get. 


 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. I have a couple of NYX Girls polishes and they are fine, I don't have this one though.
    Your page views are almost 1,000,000! :P well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. could be that I got a bad one too - but it didn't impress me much :( - @the pageview thing - I know I'm dying to see the 7 digit mark haha xx

      Delete
  2. i just noticed that too ! OMG almost 1M :)
    never tried nyx polishes though :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts