NYX Glitter Mania in GP09 Disco Ball | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS !

I have had these NYX glitter manias for quite a few months
and I figured it's about time I review them.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Holds a huge amount of loose glitter in here, 
however it's a bit impractical to use because the opening 
of where you get eyeshadow is too small. 
Also - there is no sifter, it's not something that really bothers me, 
but you'd have more control over the product that goes out. 
The texture is quite smooth,
 but glitter texture is not consistent throughout all colours.
It applies quite nicely, but you'd need to apply this with a glitter fixer.
I personally use my duo lash glue to apply this on.
This one has quite chunky glitter (which is a good thing)
 and has silver reflexes.

BOTTOM LINE

I quite enjoy these lot, and this shade is a beautiful one, 
especially for applying a pop of glitter over your eyeshadow to glam up any look.


 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts