ESSENCE Duo Colour Nail Polish in Midnight Date | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
I have been meaning to type out this review for ages.
This is one of Essence's duo nail polishes, that contain two shades.
This one is called Midnight Blue. 




 

 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

The navy blue side of the nail polish is super pigmented. All I need was one swipe, maximum two. The other shade, has a layering shade with flakes in it that really goes with the other shade. I personally really like it. It also lasts a fairly long time. 3-5 days.. And the brushes are quite comfortable to use. 







BOTTOM LINE

Love it! I personally love the shade and I think it looks beautiful. Highly Recommended!


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts