False Eyelashes | Ebay | #228 | Review w/ Photos !



HEY DOLLS !
If you've been following my blog, 
you'd know how much I love false eyelashes.
I have another false-lash review today 
They're #228 and I got them from an ebay seller called special-match (LINK HERE)


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

They're so nice and soft, the wand is clear and  is flexible, 
and they're not too dramatic and they're perfect for smokey eyes. 

I cut them in half and used them as half-strips in this look below:





 And used them here as full strips -









BOTTOM LINE
I personally love them,
and I truly do like these lot!

Anyway, that concludes this review , 
I hope you find this helpful and let me know what you think guys!
 Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion

Comments

Popular Posts