LIPSTICK DIARIES #55 | NYX Fig & WnW Pinkerbell | VIVO BB cream initial impression !


HEY DOLLS!
I have another makeup look today. 
Ever since I dyed my hair - I've been loving more natural looks, 
I've been pretty much repeating the same makeup routine on and on - 
but I kind of got bored so I changed it up for the day. 
I tried VIVO's BB cream and honestly..
I hate it. 
I love VIVO and all.. 
but their BB cream is just not good enough. 
I rather not wear any BB cream or foundation than wear one that makes me look bad. 
Plus it doesn't set at all, even after I set it -
It makes my skin look oily and chalky, when I have dry skin to begin with.
It makes my skin look horrible in person - 
you can tell in the photos probably, but it's not that visible. 
I actually took the face makeup off and wore my trusty PUPA BB cream again. 
I just hate it. 
Other than that, I quite liked this look - I mean it's not anything wow for daytime - 
but I love how the lip combo worked with the neutral eye look.
All products are listed below..

 

FACE

VIVO BB cream in medium
LA girl concealer in classic ivory, pure beige
ELF studio pressed powder in buff
NYC bronzer in sunny,
VIVO baked blush in rose

EYES

VIVO colour block eyeshadow palette in dreamy
Catrice eyeliner pen
Essence 100% splash proof waterproof eyeliner pen
MUA eyebrow in brunette
Essence multi action blackest black mascara
Essence multi action bestselling mascara
Avon Supershock Mascara
Covergirl lash blast waterproof very black mascara

EYEBROWS

VIVO eyebrow pencil in light brown
Catrice lash brow designer

LIPS

NYX round lipstick in Fig
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pinkerbell

I hope you guys like it 
and let me know what you think!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!

Dyna
xx



*products sent for pr purposes

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts