LIPSTICK DIARIES #57 | NYX India | Natural Makeup!



HEY DOLLS!
I often like to splash on makeup that's quite unwearable 
so-to-speak. 
I like wearing bright fun colours, 
and applying makeup that takes time and perfection to apply. 
But recently, I've been embracing the more natural look - 
I don't know if it's the pregnancy or so, 
but I think it's because my skin looks better with blonde hair, 
because I often find myself splashing on much more makeup when I have brown hair. 

I took these photos right after I woke up and applied my makeup, 
and I don't know if you can tell - 
but my eyes are still swollen from sleeping. 
I didn't realise until I put the photos in my laptop, because in person I
can hardly tell when my eyes are swollen. 

Anywho - list of products can be found below and let me know what you think!
xx






FACE
Pupa BB cream in nude*
LA girl pro conceal concealer in classic ivory, pure beige
NYC bronzer in sunny

EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
VIVO colour block eyeshadow palette in Dreamy (shades: night, sand, clay)
Essence multi action mascara in blackest black*
Essence multi action best selling mascara
Covergirl lash blast mascara in very black waterproof
Avon supershock mascara

EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow stylist in light brown
Catrice lash brow designer*

LIPS
NYX black label lipstick in india*




That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!

Dyna
xx



*products sent for pr purposes

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts