MUA Intense Glitter Eyeliner in Gold Nugget | Review w/ Swatches !




HEY DOLLS!

I have recently reviewed another MUA intense glitter liner
- the one in silver sparkle -
and today I will be reviewing another shade called Gold Nugget.


 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

These eyeliners need to be sharpened - and they come with a built-in sharpener,
which can be a good thing and a bad thing.
It's definitely handy.. but it can dry out your eyeliner quicker
because air flows through the sharpener cap.
I like that the packaging reflects the shade,
and the shade is actually a gorgeous peachy-goldeny shade with gold shimmers,
perfect for a base for other eyeshadows.
Such a gorgeous colour.



BOTTOM LINE

I do not like the other one - silver sparkle - but I definitely like this one.
It's a gorgeous shade as a base and I totally love it!



That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts