LIPSTICK DIARIES #60 | Sleek Amped - PURPLE LIPS! No falsies Nighttime look !


HEY DOLLS!
I have been enjoying bright statement lips lately.
I like how it can alter the whole look and yet you can keep the eyes all neutral.
This lipstick in particular gives a more doll like look as opposed to a deeper purple look.
I personally adore this lipstick !



 

FACE
NYX HD foundation in natural
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory 
NYC bronzer in sunny
VIVO baked blush in rose
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*

EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
VIVO colour block eyeshadow palette in unprotected [today, flutter, devine, escape, free]
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy (discontinued)
Avon supershock mascara
Covergirl lash blast waterproof very black mascara
Essence blackest black multi action mascara*
Essence multi action best selling mascara

EYEBROWS
VIVO eyebrow pencil in light brown
Catrice lash brow designer

LIPS
Sleek true colour lipstick in AMPED.


I hope you guys like it 
and let me know what you think!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!

Dyna
xx



*products sent for pr purposes

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .


Comments

Popular Posts